About Kylie Maree

I have always enjoyed the finest moments in life. My creative nature has given me heart and soul into my photographic sessions which makes your pictures seem so real and personal. "I love to capture emotion and feeling, I feel this radiates a feeling of depth. I like to be invisible as a photographer, making my clients so comfortable they can be completely themselves. I believe the secret is to love your subject, it breaks a lot of barriers" My aim is to take creative and magical photos. I hope you will allow me to share your special moments with you. Kylie Maree x

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Beautiful Day With Miss TL

We had such a perfect day for photos of Bubs today, Little Miss T'L was very happy & content, and we came away with some amazing shots of her.. She has the cutest smile..... I hope you love these too Jade and Craig...
Until Next Time
Kylie Maree xx
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe To My Blog

Archives